need sf555 instuctions

cargomom

My nephew was given a San Franciscan Doll House, sf555. But it does not have the instuctions for it. So he asked me to do a search. Well I have searched and search with no luck. This web site kept coming up in my search so I am hoping that someone might no where I can get the instuctions for this doll house. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm sure someone has them. You may want to do a search for SF555, because I know there have been a lot of postings of who has instructions for the various versions and then send the person who has the correct ones a message. I know the SF550 and SF555 are relatively different from the SF557, so I don't think those instructions will help you much. I have the SF557. Good luck!!

Hi all,

Thanks for the Welcome.

I want to also thank everyone that replied to my post. But unfortunately we still have not found the instructions for the sf555. We will keep checking back here and we will continue our search.

Thanks again.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...