I'm back!

IrishMist

Hi to all!

Just a short note to tell you I'm home from the hospital (again!) and to say a big THANKS!!! to all of those who helped me get through all of this. Somehow it feels wrong to call you my mini friends ...'cause y'all do the maxi to keep me going!

They brought me home last night to a house full of people and a surprise birthday party... I am one person who feels extremely blessed to be turning 50!

Thanks for all the birthday greetings and Happy Birthday to Anna!

Carol

Yay!!! Carol's back!! <happy dancing> Can we get you anything? <tucking a warm quilt around you and pouring a cup of herbal tea> Do you need a pillow or anything? Want a cat to lay on your feet?

<peering around behind you> <hands on hips> What are you doing with that wallpaper paste? Put that down! Here, here's your crochet hook instead. <giggling> It won't be long before you're mini-ing again but no heavy stuff yet. We want you all healed up and well again.

Deb

<peering around behind you>  <hands on hips>  What are you doing with that wallpaper paste?  Put that down!  Here, here's your crochet hook instead.  <giggling>  It won't be long before you're mini-ing again but no heavy stuff yet.  We want you all healed up and well again. 

Deb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gee... you said that a lot nicer than my aide did when she walked in 20 minutes early this morning and found me wallpapering the upstairs hallway of my Jefferson! :D

Carol

Gee... you said that a lot nicer than my aide did when she walked in 20 minutes early this morning and found me wallpapering the upstairs hallway of my Jefferson! :D

Carol

<cackle> Why did I know you were wallpapering? Did you at least get the hallway done before she took away your paste?

Deb