It's been a while!

sarahnaylor

Hi Everyone!!!!!!

It's been so long since I have posted I feel like I should reintroduce myself. I have been poking around the last couple of weeks to see what everyone was up to. I wanted to join in, but didn't feel like I should until you see what I've been doing. I am going to sound like a country-western song- but I wasn't feeling too social. In the last year and a half I had cancer(sucessfully removed), found out I had Hashimoto's thyroid disease, had a death in the family-well, you get the picture. Anyway, things are going well and I am feeling great. I know how much you enjoy pictures- so, I have put up new photos of my Beacon Hill. I know some of you might remember it. I also put up galleries of my Tennyson, 1/144 Beacon Hill, Little Pond Cottage, Fairfield, Houseboat entry, and my current project the Willowcrest. I hope you enjoy the photos and I am anxious to see how everyone is doing.

Sarah

By the way, does anyone know how to rotate the images in my gallery, I forgot :roflmao:

Welcome back Sarah! So sorry to hear about your rough times in the past year and a half. Hope things are much better for you now! I think I recall someone else on the list has Hashimoto's. I had never heard of it before. I hope it is easily manageable.

Sarah! I'm so very glad to see you posting again! {{{BIG HUGS!}}} Don't you know you didn't have to go through all that mess by yourself? That we're all here for you? I wondered where you were! So good to have you back!

I rotate my images in "My Pictures" before I resize them or upload them here. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us. I'm so sorry to hear you had to contend with cancer, and delighted your surgery was a success (chemo's the pits!) and that your thyroid's responding to treatment. Minis are a wonderful way to take your mind off all the mess life throws our way.