Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Just wanted to say welcome to the forum - I wish I could help but I'm not sure where folks from your side of the globe order from or what shipping rates from the U.S. are.. heck I'm not even sure what the Willowcrest kit doors and windows look like but I find a lot of my stuff at miniatures.com (also called HBS <hobby builder supply>) and also sometimes on ebay. There are also a couple of folk on the forum here who sell dollhouse supplies so maybe then can hook you up.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forum, Passion801, I think we here are all a bit passionate about making/ collecting minis :(

As David mentioned, www.miniatures.com carries the Houseworks components including doors & windows with a decidedly Victorian appearance.

Are you building a Willowcrest? That's a great favorite we're hoping Greeenleaf will reissue :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there and welcome! :(

I'd search eBay first and then if you can't find what you're looking for check out some of the online dollhouse suppliers. My favorite is www.miniatures.com.

Good luck!! We'd love to see pictures of your houses!! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...