I know what'll be your Christmas present this year

Wishywash

Actually we will mkae a re-arranging around the house after the Christmas holiday which will mean that we get better possibilities to display the houses and scenes which feels soooo good  (AND it was all his idea too..

it is very good to have a supportive spouse when it comes to Hobbies and "TOYs"

My hubby just smiles and shakes his head at me now. When I mentioned that I was wanting to bid on another item on ebay so I could swap around things, even though I collected things I can't use in the current house, he said "I've noticed you're getting quite a collection" I responded by saying yep, I may need another house to put it all in" then came the smile and head shake. Of course I just came home with lights for my miniature xmas tree and wreaths to finish the outside. He was concerned that I would overload my transformer, and I told him not to worry, it had it's own battery source!

But I have depended heavily on his help, since it was my first he has tried not to interfer so I could call it all my work, but I couldn't have done it without him.

Peggi