Printable help

nuttiwebgal

well Ive done my usual!

I found a printie site the other day that had Halloween plates...I printed them but did not save them to my computer or save the site.

now I cant find them. and while I was looking for them I thought maybe I would try and find some Christmas plates....nope cant find any of those either.

any of you have some I might be able to print?

and also how about starting a link for Printies? I belong to Anne's Printmini site but alas it didnt dawn on me to save all the stuff till after Christmas last yr...once upon a time she had some Christmas printies but I didnt save them. sometimes I worry about me :p

I really appreciate any help or links.

and for you techies...can I make plates with my regular paint program?

although I have no idea where I found the plate pattern at either :rolleyes:

thanks so much!

nutti ;)

AAAAA HAAAAAA

by golly you found the Halloween ones!

and I looked there again today.

gag sometimes I make my life interresting :rolleyes:

tytyty

and since they were where I thought they were its no wonder I didnt save them to my computer

now If I could find some Christmas plates!

I also found some other plates on some of the links Wende sent me too...so thanks so much for that

but no Christmas plates. making a Christmas hutch for the Library display.

thanx all! I knew I could count on yall!

nutti ;)

:o Thank you all as well as this will definitley bring some "life" into those wither witchy kitchens or the Christmassy one, whohoaaa....

DOign the happy dance here, difficult trying to write while clapping hands in glee :p

Hugs

scale the image of the one you want and print it:

hmmmm well how does one do that?

I am not very good with that kind of thing..I am as a matter of fact quite lost.

but the plates were wonderful! just exactly what I was looking for

nutti :p

Nutti,

I am somewhat computer impaired, so my method might not be the best one, but it's the one I know.

Open the image you have saved in Paint. At the bottom right corner of the image, you will see a small blue square. You can move the square diagonally in or out to resize the image.

Jeri

I use Adobe Photoshop. I resize it by putting in the inches I want it to be and it shrinks it down. Now I am going to have to actually open the program to tell you step by step so let me or someone else know if this is the program you are going to use.

You can also edit it in word. Insert the picture on page, in edit go to edit picture..it will open another window, then you can shrink down you picture to as small as you want.