I wish I could work faster, but I'm making progress.
All the siding is attached and the buildups at the brow and roof line and kitchen bay are glued. The dormer and front bay buildups aren't yet attached. I'm still working out how to do the facade for the bay, and I don't want to attach the dormer buildup until I've finished the mansard roof.
I've gotten about 2/3 of her painted with the first coat of paint. The first coat is slow going because of the grooves in the siding. I don't want paint built up in the grooves.
My pier block base has helped to keep the house square while drying. An unexpected benefit!