Jump to content
A sneak peak
 


Getting the upstairs furnished


From the album:

RGT Classic Bungalow 1:12 scale

  • 42 images
  • 0 comments
  • 150 image comments

Photo Information for A sneak peak

 Share


Recommended Comments

Ooohhh.. lovely! The wood trim and door match the dresser perfectly. :D And is that a hanging pot plant in the bathroom? I love bathroom greenery and this sneek peek into the bathroom add great interest to the shot. 

 

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Samusa said:

Ooohhh.. lovely! The wood trim and door match the dresser perfectly. :D And is that a hanging pot plant in the bathroom? I love bathroom greenery and this sneek peek into the bathroom add great interest to the shot. 

 

Thanks Samusa :) Yes, I put the plant in there to make it look like it was being watered ;) I was thinking of the house having lots of greenery, and natural elements to juxtapose the mid-century modernism.

Link to comment

From what I remember of the 70s indoor house plants were very popular. My mother had so many houseplants...spider plants in macrame hangers lol. 

Your house is looking so great, I love that wallpaper! 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, WyckedWood said:

From what I remember of the 70s indoor house plants were very popular. My mother had so many houseplants...spider plants in macrame hangers lol. 

Your house is looking so great, I love that wallpaper! 

hahaha you just put images in my head of exactly what I remember as well :D I found a tutorial on how to make mini macrame hangers that I'm going to have to start practicing. Thanks Karin!

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Monica_the_haunted said:

 I found a tutorial on how to make mini macrame hangers that I'm going to have to start practicing.

That will be fun!  This is a great shot, and I can tell the bathroom is going to be a treat.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Goldenrodfarm said:

 I love the wallpaper, having spent many years raising peafowl I still love the feathers!

Thanks Goldenrodfarm :) That sounds like an interesting career!

Link to comment
21 hours ago, Monica_the_haunted said:

Thanks Goldenrodfarm :) That sounds like an interesting career!

My day job was my 70 acre farm, my night job was Medical Technogist in a hospital laboratory.  I am retired now, but still running the farm.  I enjoyed the peafowl, they are interesting birds, but when I lost my husband and went back to lab work they were one of the things I cut back on.  I may yet get another trio!

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Goldenrodfarm said:

My day job was my 70 acre farm, my night job was Medical Technogist in a hospital laboratory.  I am retired now, but still running the farm.  I enjoyed the peafowl, they are interesting birds, but when I lost my husband and went back to lab work they were one of the things I cut back on.  I may yet get another trio!

Wow! Well, I love peacocks sans their occasional noisiness :D You've had some very fun work!

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...