Jump to content
Lighting the house
 

Lighting the house

The electricity is on, the 2nd floor is almost done, and I now see that the living room is so big that I have to make a couple of lamps to fill the room with light. Time to get creative :D


  • Like 1

From the album:

RGT Classic Bungalow 1:12 scale

  • 42 images
  • 0 comments
  • 150 image comments

Photo Information for Lighting the house


Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, WyckedWood said:

You've done such a good job, it literally looks like a movie studio or tv sitcom set. 

Thanks Karin :) I think you'd like making a rgt house too! The rooms are soooo big that you can fit as much furniture and stuff as you like! It's a big change from making other dollhouses.

Share this comment


Link to comment

This is looking awesome, it looks like a movie set.  I was thinking about wall lamps on either side of the fireplace.....or maybe just one of those flickering fireplace lights would give it a warm glow.   I like the size of the rooms, you can do so much more if things don't have to be crowded in.

Share this comment


Link to comment
21 minutes ago, pgwyn said:

I love everything about this room.  Especially the fireplace and the cowhide rug.

Thanks Pgwyn :) I'm having fun with the decor!

Share this comment


Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Goldenrodfarm said:

This is looking awesome, it looks like a movie set.  I was thinking about wall lamps on either side of the fireplace.....or maybe just one of those flickering fireplace lights would give it a warm glow.   I like the size of the rooms, you can do so much more if things don't have to be crowded in.

Thanks Goldenrodfarm :) Not a bad idea at all! I'll play with some ideas.

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 hours ago, Monica_the_haunted said:

Thanks Karin :) I think you'd like making a rgt house too! The rooms are soooo big that you can fit as much furniture and stuff as you like! It's a big change from making other dollhouses.

I do have a really big RGT, already built, Craigslist find. I think it's a Sterling, not sure..anyway I'm looking fw to remodeling it and upgrading and having the space to decorate. Just not sure what I want to do with it yet. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

The sideboard is so pretty, love the wall shelf as well and all the nature elements in this room! Really warm and cozy :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
31 minutes ago, wormwoodz said:

The sideboard is so pretty, love the wall shelf as well and all the nature elements in this room! Really warm and cozy :)

<3 Thank you Wormwoodz :)

Share this comment


Link to comment

I love that cowhide rug.. it's so great! And is that a stylized tree branch for wall art? Super cool! :)

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 hours ago, Samusa said:

I love that cowhide rug.. it's so great! And is that a stylized tree branch for wall art? Super cool! :)

 

Thanks Samusa :) The Branch is supposed to be a little book shelf but, I haven't stacked it up yet. Soon!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...