Trying to get in as many details as possible in one shot, now you can see the underside portion of the porch as well as the other roofs.
I've tried to keep a certain consistency on the design elements for visual balance. I've used the same style of "wood boards" on the porch ceilling and the gables, same for the details of the tower, the fretwork on the porch matches the gable end trims, the swirly patterns on the brackets echo eachother and help to bring all of these components together.
And now I can finally say the building process is over! Or at least all the main components are in, I will need to retouch the paint on some spots but I doubt I'll be adding anything extra to the main build. It is pretty heavy as it is