First I added some molding to straighten out the back wall I made a few years ago, I personally really like looking in and seeing entire rooms. Next I finished wall papering the last bedroom, then started adding baseboard to that same bedroom, which is tricky because the actual baseboard is adhered to the removable back wall, so they meant moving the backboard wall and testing several times. Next I added crown molding that I cut and stained a few years ago, to the underside of the removal 2nd level floor insert piece. Also painted the first floor ceiling white while I was at it. The floor is removable since when I added these floors I wanted more sq ft [ inches ] Some of the rooms in this house were only 6 inches deep. There were no doorways to other rooms when I began. .