Jump to content

Cassidy Creations Dresser Refinishing Project


I made this half scale dresser from a Cassidy Creations kit some 20 years ago. It was one of my first attempts at making furniture from kits. At the time, I didn't know glue wouldn't take stains. You can see the areas around the joins where I got glue onto the surface of the wood. I also didn't know about sanding and polishing the pieces as part of finishing. So this piece had a rough surface texture, and I was not happy with the color I'd picked at the time or the finishing job. I decided to try refinishing and distressing it before selling or chucking it :D


© DAL Minis

From the album:

A Few Other Things

· 79 images
  • 79 images
  • 110 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...