How to get a blog?

Hi There Daisy! Right now it is set up that you have to be a gold member to have a blog. These are the requirements for a gold member & the benefits:

Gold Member (50 -999 Post)

All the benefits of a Silver Member

An increase in PM storage up to 100 messages

An increase to a total of six megabytes of attachments in their posts

The ability to create a personal blog hosted at the forum

You can find out more by clicking here:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...hp?showforum=55

perhaps you need a certian amount of posts first?
Very good! If you look at the main page of this forum, which lists the topics, you will notice at the top he subforum "Forum FAQ", and this post from Dean will give you the info you're seeking, which is 50-999 posts. As an actively participating forum member it doesn't take long to get 50 posts (says she who has 13K+ posts!).

Very good! If you look at the main page of this forum, which lists the topics, you will notice at the top he subforum "Forum FAQ", and this post from Dean will give you the info you're seeking, which is 50-999 posts. As an actively participating forum member it doesn't take long to get 50 posts (says she who has 13K+ posts!).

I gotta agree. I've been here all of 3 or 4 days and I'm already over halfway to gold...Soon I'll have another blog to write! (currently have 2--a personal one for friends and another for current events in the Library world)

Edited by Librarian-Sarah

Awww Thank you!!!

I figured it was something to do with the number of posts.... and yes it dosen't take long... Im a very active member of the just mommies forums and I already have about 5,000 posts there! :)

Guess I will just have to do a lot of talking so I can start a blog and blog my experience!!! Hmmm Perhaps by the time im a gold member I will know my way around this forum too... hehe