Is there a kit in 1:24 scale that is like the Aster?

I love the look of Corona Concepts' Aster kit. But, it is in 1:12 scale and I wouldn't have space to keep it. Is there a kit out there that I could use in 1:24" scale which has the same design? I could kit bash one a little bit, but I can't seem to find the proper kit with The Aster's particular roof line. That's the part I love about it.

Also, does anyone know of a website or place that photos-in-progress have been posted while building the Aster kit?

Thanks for all your help! Thelma S. in Utah

post-189-1185465546_thumb.jpg

Having just completed the Astor I can tell you, thr roof was the part I disliked in building it. The entire roof line is in 3 parts for each section. The main roof, the short overhang, then the part from the overhang back to the building. If I were you, search for something in your scale that is the timber/plaster look, then research thatch roofs, and perhaps add that. If I did the Astor again, I'd go thatch because then you could (probably) eliminate the whole overhang/return bit. I did put pictures of my Astor in the gallery, it is a Christmas shop now, recently. But the link thing............boggles my caffine deprived mind atm.

Thanks Tracy and Dawn for your input.

Tracy, I adore Deb's Aster turned into a fairy house. What a pretty cottage she made out of it. There are some very talented people out there, huh! The photos are wonderful to see.

And Dawn, I found your own Aster on the site here and think it is VERY cute. Turning it into a Christmas cottage and then winning in competition...wow! Maybe doing a house like that with a thatched roof, like you suggest, is the way to go.

I'm still hoping to find a half-scale house kit that will give me the basics of the appearance of Corona Concepts's Aster, though. But a thatched roof? Yep...sounds best.

Thanks again!

Thelma