new Hobby Lobby

luvmypoodle

I'll try to email you ahead of time. Right now I'm campaigning for DH to take us over next week EARLY, after I print off next week's internet coupon. From Havana it's the same basic distance to Valdosta as to Albany (the other closest HL), but there's no outlet mall in Albany. We still haven't found the Good Will in Valdosta (Albany's is in an old hotel downtown).

I posted under "general mini talk" that we went to the HL in Albany, since Valdosta was hosting the brunt of the tropical storm, they were also celebrating the Valdosta store's grand opening with the same sale & I sorta got carried away, by my DH who had to carry me out of there before I blew both our pensions :D

If you're not too far from Albany the HL there is just off the last bypass exit N for US19 and they had LOTS of little furniture. I wish they had had more than two sheets of the barrel tile roofing but I bought them out of small circle ceiling covering and went berserk with the mini accessories I can't get materials to make.

Dean & everyone, I sort of dropped an unsubtle hint checking out that since Dura-Craft is no more they begin carrying the Greenleaf dh kits (they already carry the Corona furniture kits). Maybe if we ALL do that each time we go to HL it could happen :(:D

I still want to get to the Valdosta HL, probably when we go over just before Chrissy to hit the sales.