Can't stay logged in

So sorry to complain, but I'm hoping someone can help. :p I never log out, but each time I come on the site I have to log back on. Lots of times I don't even think about logging on until I try to post, and of course, I'm stopped at that point, as the site doesn't recognise me. I dutifully log on, and then proceed to compose my post. I tend to dream a bit and sometimes it takes me awhile before I hit the "Send" button. Sometimes I've been logged off by then! I log back on, and have to use the "back" button at the top of my screen to find my post and resend it. :) I have cleared my temporary Internet files, and I have deleted the cookies on the home page - is there anything else I should do? This has been happening for a long, long time and I hope hope hope someone will be able to help. :lol:

It just happened when I posted this, and I had to log on, then "back up" past the log on screen to find my post, and submit it. Luckily, it keeps me logged on after I back up!

I have the same problem. I have also done everything you have. But if I use the computer at work, I am always logged in and it does not kick me off if it sits idle for hours. I don't know what the difference is between the 2 computers. On this one I have to log in every time and I get booted if I am not actively posting after about 15 minutes.

I have the same problem. I have also done everything you have. But if I use the computer at work, I am always logged in and it does not kick me off if it sits idle for hours. I don't know what the difference is between the 2 computers. On this one I have to log in every time and I get booted if I am not actively posting after about 15 minutes.

Isn't that strange? I haven't tried using a different computer - I wonder what the difference is?

I had to clear my cache and relog in and tell it to remember me. Not sure if this will work for you but worth a shot.

I thought that my cache would be cleared when I deleted my temporary Internet files - is there something more that I could/should do? I have ticked the "remember me" box, thanks.

If there's any other suggestions, I would welcome them.

Dean is looking into this - thanks Dean!