overstock.com has discounted Dhs and almost free shippinh

alycemina

I was reading the posting about wish lists and dhs waiting to be built. You might know that overstock.com often has popular dollhouse kits very discounted and shipping is free or about $3.00. I got my Lily for $100 and free shipping a couple of months ago and right now overstock has the Glencroft for $75 and shipping for $2.95. Great deals. Just fyi

Alyce

h;ahahahahaha .. I mis-read this, and thought you meant that Overstock *stopped carrying* dollhouses... Read "disconTINUED" instead of "discounted". Need more coffee. :jawdrop:

Yes, I bought my Garfield from them .. at the time, only $149, with $2.95 shipping!, 2-1/2 years ago. Haven't seen it that cheap since. And my most recent overstock purchase was a "memory foam-type" (not brand) mattress...with FREE shipping (sometimes they'll have a promotion like that!) They're a great source. There's not always a huge variety, but if they have something you want, then there it is, the shipping can't be beat, and they are quick to ship. Don't be worried about their disclaimer, when you go through checkout, that it'll take "weeks" to ship to you...I've never had to wait more than 5 business days, usually less.

If you're going to shop there, you should do your real shopping elsewhere -- that is, know exactly what you want, brand, model number, accessories, all that -- then try to match it at Overstock. Otherwise you can be overwhelmed.

h;ahahahahaha .. I mis-read this, and thought you meant that Overstock *stopped carrying* dollhouses... Read "disconTINUED" instead of "discounted". Need more coffee. :jawdrop:

That's what I thought/read! Glad I'm not the only one!! I don't drink coffee, so I don't even have an excuse! LOL :)