hi all!! glencroft is coming

Caleria

yes I can tell!!

I get that way with new houses!

are you ready to start? have all of your building supplies?

gone to the blog area here and read thru them and looked carefully at the photos.

lots of good help and tips to be found there and in the area of ask a question about a particular house.

I'm excited for you!!

I am waiting on the Mckinnley to show up at my house.

keep us posted and please ask any questions....someone here will have an answer

or be able to point you in the right direction!

will this be your first house?

be sure to take photos...you will want to keep a record of your progress.

Have big fun!

nutti :(

oh and BTW: WELCOME to the forum!!

Welcome to the Community Calaria!! The Glencroft has become my favorite house. I had a ball with building it and you have plenty of pictures to view as regards to building this house. You can just click on the Glencroft Blog and see how we built it and what problems we found and how it was solved. Welcome and as Nutti said, Please take lots of pictures :(

Glencroft blog link

• 2 weeks later...

I was a novice with this kit myself. I built part of this house before but, the entire front wall was already together. Once you get past that part, it will begin to look right and you'll love it! It is really nice. Where are the pictures?? <_<

Well I have to admit - I had the best intentions.... then I started prepping and sanding and all thoughts of pictures went right out of my head! So what ever pictures I get will be from here on in ( I haven't glued on the second floor yet). I'm still trying to figure out at which point do I start to paint and paper - before I glue and after I seal or after I do both - its sooo confusing!