Last of the Shingles on My Laurel

SabrinaO

Ok I managed to get the Shingles on the last roof of My laurel (takes a deep breath.) I have managed to Survive the Build. ( I feel like Hottie Steve on Monster House and Just want to smack a huge DONE stamp on it )*giggles* ;) ... Now I just got to Deco the exterior and interior.. Then Hope Hobby Lobby comes out with a 50% coupon for there dollhouses.. So i can get another to do. (sounds like i am addicted huh?) Indeed I am! Thanks Nutti see Look what you gone and done to me! *snickers* :) Plz Take have a look. :)

My Webshots!

Hugsss

Sabrina

I am wowed by your house!

it really looks wonderful!

now its time to start the part I dislike the most...decorating inside.

all thoses choices.....but you have done so good Im sure the inside will be wonderful!

congrats!!

nutti ;)

Thanks! Yes I didn't care to much for the shingleing and happy it is done. I come to the conclution there is 2 things I didn't care for on the building and that be the Stairs and the shingleing ... I have never done roofing before... so it was interesting.. so I used a ruler and made lines with a pencil then ran a line of glue to make them straight and Hubby clipped them for me as needed. he did Some of the roof and I did the other. Guess it's kind of good to be married to a Carpenter. ;) I am glad that part is over with the shingles all in all it was fun building it all and yes am Proud to know it looks like a house finally :) . One of My Dear friends came over and her little girl saw it and wanted to take it home with her LOL. she had asked me Did I build it for My bird cause it looked like a real house LMAO.. Kids say the darndest things! So I think for maybe Her Bday I will build her one. :)

Hugsss

Sabrina