double ouch!

ilovecats

It was a pretty impressive cut. We went to my ER (Marg's choice), she got seen by Dr. Nilson and Linda was the nurse, both first class. Dr. Nilson acutally trained as a plastic surgeon, so he does amazing sutures. If I had to get stitches he's the one I'd want doing it. They're a pain to remove though since they're so small. :D

Hope it heals quickly. :thumb: Don't get rid of the knife but make sure to have a tube of superglue, gel type is easiest handy for next time. My husband didn't believe me when he sliced his foot open on a piece of metal that was sticking out. We went to the Dr. and was told that some emergency rooms use this technique. It was taught to me years ago when I was picture framing and you're always cutting your fingers. You can't bleed on the customers art work :D, that wouldn't be good. So my coworker told me that a medic taught him that trick. Run a bead of glue across the cut well holding it together. Let it dry and it will seal the cut and help it heal faster and with less scarring too.

Kat