bellingham farmhouse

ilovecats

Your concern for the 505 made you do it - such a kind lady!

COOL! Congratulations!!!

Your concern for the 505 made you do it - such a kind lady!

Maybe you can get 501© tax-exempt status for this worthwhile charity, and we'll watch while you get contributions from near and far?

COOL! Congratulations!!!

Hi Sharon, i'm not sure of the colors yet. When i looked for photos online a couple of weeks back, i was struck by the fact that everyone has done theirs up with light house colors and dark trim. I'm thinking i may do the opposite....do you have pic's of your house? :doh:

Hi Sharon, i'm not sure of the colors yet. When i looked for photos online a couple of weeks back, i was struck by the fact that everyone has done theirs up with light house colors and dark trim. I'm thinking i may do the opposite....do you have pic's of your house? :D

I don't have any pictures of the house but I did light yellow with a medium blue trim. I also had a similiar problem with the right side of the roof. I added a piece of universal trim to fill in the gap. My kit did not have enough door molding after I completed the doors. I ordered more door trim from the company that bought the remaining Duracraft stock and had my order cancelled. So I cut door a Houseworks door smaller to fit the space since I was unsure how it would look if I enlarged the door opening and then added the porch. When I borrow my ds's digitial camera I will try to post pictures. I love how far you got on your house. Thanks for the pictures :doh: .