Noob and finding my way a piece at a time.

Hi there!

I'm here because I'm making my first ever doll's house kit, (The Orchid) and I'm a little taken aback by how much of the final look I need to do now. Colours? Wallpaper? I was hoping to consider all that once the house was built. So far I've painted and glazed the windows and door, but not the bay window because I'm still reading the instructions. 

Welcome to the little family.   I hope you haven't glued in your windows before finishing decorating or are you one of those rare folks who can prime/ paint/ paper your interiors without splopping paint or wallpaper paste on them?  Anyway, the Orchid is a great little house to begin on.  When you have made five posts you can make an album in the Gallery of your build, so we can watch your progres.

• Like 1

Thank you, both!

I haven’t glued the windows in yet but it was a close thing! Everything has come to a halt as I try and decide between wallpaper and paint. I swear it was easier deciding colours for my actual home. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...