Any Victoria Farmhouse "bashing" ideas?

My daughter and I have a Victoria Farmhouse to build and would like to add more rooms to the floor plan. 

Has anyone added the Colonial Jr. or Conservatory Additions to this house?

How about experience with changing to a front opening instead of side opening?  

We are not opposed to loosing the side porch and adding more rooms instead.  

Thanks for sharing your thoughts/experience.  

Hello Michelle,

I have read your post several times hoping someone would give you a suggestion.

I have to say, I haven't seen a bash of the Victoria Farmhouse....that doesn't mean that there is not an example somewhere.

I think a conservatory would be great, and RGT has many other room additions as well.

It is your house to do with as you like, so have fun. AND, share the pictures with us.

• 1 year later...

Hello PhDmomto3....

I have purchased the extension JM44 to add to mine.  Real Good Toys recommended it.  I intend to add it onto the rear as a hinged addition. I will add it to the back (open end) of the wall with the side access door.  RGT told me that I would have to adjust the foundation height on the extension to match the dollhouse.  I originally was going to add it on where the access door is but that would have created rooms that I would have no access to.  Hope this helps.