Looking for HOFCO or REALGOOD Federal Victorian Addition

Hi everyone! My name is Jasmine and I am new to dollhouse building! I have made dollhouse miniatures, mainly food in the past but I am finally going for my first build. I was able to get a HOFCO Federal Victorian dollhouse kit mostly in tact with one addition but am trying to find another addition so that it stays symmetrical, preferably  a LEFT side one but at this point I will take a right side and mod it if I have to. It seems like Real Good Toys also made a version similar and called it a mansard addition which I think would also work. Figured this might be the place to search in case any of you have one laying around that you are willing to part with! Thank you so much I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this!

Unknown.jpg

Jasmine, whilst you wait for a reply, why not hop over to the Newcomers' Forum and post an introduction?  When you have made five posts you can make albums of the miniatures you've made in the Gallery, as well as the building of your dollhouse.