Remember me?

Betty

When I come to the forum there are a couple of boxes in the upper right hand corner. One says User Name and the other has a row of dots or whatever. At first I assumed my information was stored so I just hit GO, but then a message appeared and said something like, "Sorry...can't find a member using those details." I went back and took out the words User Name and typed my name, but it still didn't work. At that point I was still assuming that the row of dots represented my password. I guess my password isn't stored? So, on the new screen I type in my User Name and password each time and I'm in, but the box that says Remember Me is checked. I guess once a day or every so many hours I have to sign in again? What are those two boxes in the right hand corner all about?

Hi Betty! If you get to the forum and you're not logged in, there will be a red bar that runs across the screen. In that bar you will see the words "Log In". Click that and it will take you to the Log In page; enter your name and password and click the check box that say "Remember me?" then hit the "Log me in" button and you should be good to go.

Thanks!

Dean

Also if you clean out your "Cookies" or any "Saved Content" sometimes all of your websites that you are logged in at will no longer have you logged in and you'll have to log in again. If your computer is set to keep your "Cookies" you will remained logged in on this site

:banana:

I turn the computer on and off and that's about it. If the cookies are being cleaned out it's not me doing it, but my husband takes care of simple maintenance and he's probably doing something. :)

I think I'll try saving the forum after I'm signed in and see what happens.

Thanks everyone...