Tracking threads??

Great question. I'd like to know the answer to that too. It can sometimes be overwhelming. I'm really hoping someone can tell us also if there is a way to have the newest posts first, within a thread. I know how to do it on the main page. However when I click on a thread that has several pages I have to go to the last page and then page down which is time consuming. I'd much prefer to have it set up so the newest posts are on the first page and I can just go back to where I left off.

Kat

Look in the top right-hand corner of the page under the big boxes marked "ADD REPLY" and "NEW TOPIC" - you will see a box marked "Options". Click on this. A menu drops down - click on "Track this topic". A page of choices will display, with one choice already selected. You can leave this as is (which I do), as this will notify you by email whwnever a reply is posted in this thread. It's called "Delayed email notification". You can choose a different option just by clicking on the circle beside your choice, if you prefer. Once you make your choice, scroll down and click the box marked "Proceed". You're done! Hope this helps!

When you click on the link provided in the email notification, it will take you to the current posts. :wave:

At the top of this forum you will see a sub forum which covers some FAQs. The Subscribing to a Topic post will explain the ways to track a post. You also might want to check out the "My Assistant" feature too. The Help area in the top menu bar has useful info as well.

If anyone wants to add to the FAQ, that would be great. It is one of those areas that can't have enough info. All new members get a welcome PM in which I suggest they visit this area first. Additionally, please feel free to post help topics in your native tongue to better sever our international members.

Thanks!

Dean

Dean

I wish MY ASSISTANT kept the threads for a week or so instead of dropping them daily.....this would help me.....or am I missing something somewhere????? I understand the option of tracking

But I don't always think to mark one and wonder about it later....then I can't always find it back.......any hints????

I seem to always run into a dead-end when using the SEARCH.

Donna