Crochet for mini's, cute site!

Brenb

This is a great site, but their online shopping feature has been disabled for months now. If you want to order you have to call them or get a catalog. Since they are in England, either option is pricey.

Anyone heard anything about when their online shopping will be available again?

Carol

Carol,

I have placed two orders with Buttercup Miniatures in the past month or so. What I do is email Frances with my shopping list, and she will email me back with the total. Then I call her with the credit card info. Since I only need to be on the phone long enough to rattle off a few digits, the overseas phone charges are minimal.

Alternately, www.miniknits.com carries all of her patterns. The only thing is that website sells acrylic yarn, and I prefer the wool that Buttercup sells, which is why I opt to go direct through Buttercup. www.miniknits.com is a good option if you prefer to shop totally online and avoid any phone charges.

Buttercup Miniatures webmaster died earlier this year, and she has had a terrible time getting her site fully functional again. She honestly does not know when she will have it sorted out.

Jeri

Must be hard to deal with getting a site back up and running and also most frustrating for her.

But on a selfish note, I know I am looking forward to her getting it back though :) and it will also give me some time to get a little of the on-going projects nearing completition before starting up a new possible obssession :clap:

Hugs