die cut vs laser cut

CutnStuf

Found this kit on ebay. It arrived today. Yay! All looks good but the instruction sheet is missing. AAARRRGGGHHH! Sent a message to the seller, haven't yet heard back. Looked on the the Greenleaf home store, but don't see the item as being available. Hoping somebody may have the instruction sheet for it. Thanks for any help you can give.

large.55dced5177a71__57.jpg.0789ab59fb16

55dced5177a71--57.jpg

Don't know why this post added a pic from a completely different thread. What it should read was my comparison of die cut to laser cut. I just got my first laser cut kit, the 1/2" lighthouse, and in my opinion it is far superior to the die cut kit I'm currently working on. 

Welcome to half scale! You're gonna love it! :)

I love the laser cut kits, and I'm especially partial to Greenleaf's half scale kits. GL also has several of their 1:12 scale kits available in laser cut versions, and they are really nice too. I have a problem with my hands, so extended sanding is really painful for me, thus the laser cut kits are my preference. But there are so many wonderful GL kits that are only available in die cut, so sometimes that the only option.

My husband has a thing for the painted ladies...the brighter and more colorful, the better, and there's also a Russian website that shows the most outrageous homes and buildings...it makes San Francisco look downright boring. So, one of my builds is going to be an over-the-top Victorian, just for him. I've been studying the architecture, and for a Victorian, the Tennyson and the San Franciscan both appeal to me, but I suspect the Tennyson is an easier build. And laser cut just adds another notch in it's belt. I figure I'll spend ages painting all of that trim I'm planning, so maybe I can shave some time off the build elsewhere.

Lots of other things to build and finish in the meantime, so I figure whichever one comes to me first wins. I keep hoping to find a kit or a rehab at a thrift or garage sale, but it just isn't happening.