Textures Website

Robin

I found this site just browsing around the internet this morning. I can't quite figure out how to print from it. Everything just comes out white. However, if someone could offer some assistance, that would be appreciated. Have fun! Even if you don't use it for printing, there's lots of inspiration!!

http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/texture/

I have used this site before but have always had to right click the picture in question and copy it, add it in a new document and perhaps resize it so that is in scale and then print it.

It has great pics so have fun !

Well off to snoozland I suppose as it is getting late over here and I can hear the pillows call my name :doh:

Hugs

Hi Robin,

I 've been to other texture sites before but this one looks new to me - great stuff! Thanks for posting the link. I believe you'll need to copy and paste the picture into another program like paint and then print it. This is really nice because you can see the tile in on the page from the texture catagory you choose then if you click on it, it takes you to a page where you can you can see both the enlarged tile and how it will look as laid in tiles. If you click on the tile in the center box of that page you get just a single tile on a white background so you can save the image of just the single tile - but if you click where it says "Full screen" you get a page of tiles. I have to admit I'm having a bit of trouble using the cut and paste feature to copy the page of tiles (for single tiles it seems to work fine) but if you hit the Prt Scr button you can then paste the page of tiles into your paint program.

Hope this helps some <?>

-David