Haunted dollhouse project

ilovecats

Okay so i just changed my mind again about doing the BH as a haunted house. :wave:

Although it would look really cool as a haunted house, i don't want to buy another one to make up as a victorian.

I want to start it soon, that is why i bring it up...but i want to do my haunted house first so i can't decide what i'm doing. So if i decide against the BH as a haunted house, i'll most likely do the cambridge up as a HH!

I'm sure i'll change my mind again. :wave:

Although it would look really cool as a haunted house, i don't want to buy another one to make up as a victorian.

You could always make it up just as a regular victorian and then decorate it for the seasons. I love victorian houses (not to <yet anyway> make but I'd like to live in one :lol:) They're decorative just on their own but they almost seem to scream for decorations on the Hollidays and when one is decked out it's the Jewel of the Neighborhood :)

-David

oh yes I vote for that!

you could make it a wonderful Victorian....and for Halloween you can drape sheets over the furniture and blow some dust around....this is good time to do this as we all want beautifully cleaned houses for Thanksgiving and Christmas and since you will be cleaning anyway.....

an old abandoned house...perhaps the family closed it up as is because of the tragedy :zip:

nutti :)