Minis Minis everywhere!

Irene

Miniatures must be making a comeback in a major way...first it was CSI, then Law & Order, the Gilmore Girls and Friends...now Desperate Housewives!! Susan's daughter Julie was working on a scale model of a village for a science project...I also noticed that White Castle used a scale model in one of their commercials...How cool is that???

It is a great "push" to get the word and images out of those wonderful buldings there are avaliable!!!!

I know I saw an re-run of a program of Friends on the recommendation of some of my own friends :yes: since they had noticed the dollshouse in it the first time it was shown. Veeery neat, and I also now that the Bewitched (?) series had one in the attic...

It is great, and I am eagerly awaiting the airing of the CSI you mentioned as that is one of the shows I actually take the time to follow...

Hugs

There was an old Twilight Zone installment about a museum dollhouse. Sci Fi had it on recently. Robert Duvall starred in it and he was a bookish nerd who was the only one who could see the dollhouse doll moving about. He fell in love with her & ended up in the dollhouse with her. Very weird, but then it was the Twilight Zone after all. The only drawback was that it's in black & white.

I mentioned in another thread that there was a dh in a old episode of Reba. They show the repeats of the show now in the afternoons here in CT. Barbara Jean brought one home as a gift to Cheyenne`s baby girl.

Couldnt find a pic or show still of it though..

We clean a nurses union hall every month and on the conference table with all the papers were two lil embroidered mini rugs! I left a note on top saying I liked their rugs and were they for a house. Dh will tell me if there is a note back when he goes to get the payment. He works with the president so maybe she will tell him something!