Artply Tennyson Addition

CaribbeanAzure

Hi there! I am new here.

I just found a Tennyson Artply kit on cragslist. It will be the first house that I build from a kit (I 'remodeled' a pre-owned Coventry Cottage this past winter).

While I was looking for ideas for this house on Google and Pinterest I noticed that some of the Artply Tennysons have additions. Does anyone know if these additions are still available? Or if they were possibly built on by the owner (balsa/bass wood and so on)?

I also saw a Greenleaf Tennyson with an addition as well but I couldn't find one on the site.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks again!

Do introduce yourself to the gang in the Newcomers' Forum. Artply is long gone, alas! but you can add on additions using other kits (Greenleaf'sPrimrose works nicely, as do some of the former Spring Fling kit components) or building from scratch. When you have made five posts you can share pictures of your Coventry Cottage with us in an album, as well as your Tennyson build.

Thank you so much, havanaholly! I will introduce myself. :)

This might sound really petty is there you could edit your post to remove my real name? I really didn't mean to put it on there. I didn't realize that would be public. It is just something I like to keep private. Sorry if I sound silly... I took it off my profile just a minute ago when I saw it...

Hi Caribbean, and welcome. I am glad you found this site and your Tennyson Artply. I hope you find the addition you are looking for, and I hope you will share your progress with us as you go along. I would love to see how your end project turns out.

Welcome, Caribbean :) -- I have a 'Rescued-from-someones-trash' Tennyson that I wish to add on to (when I get around to rehabbing it), so I have been looking for pictures of additions, too. I don't know how to attach pictures to my posts yet, so I'll post them in a folder in my gallery--feel free to browse. I'd love to see pictures of Your project as you progress.