What dollhouse is this?????

smallworld

Hello everybody!

I hope someone can help me. I am so curious about a particular house. I have attemped to attach a photo of it. I hope it shows up. It was featured on many of the Cir-Kit dollhouse wiring kit boxes. I believe they were green boxes. The house in question is a Southwest/Pueblo style mansion.

Does anybody know if this is a dollhouse kit? Or is it a real house scaled down?

I asked several people, including someone at Cir-Kit, who said they have no idea about the house.

I asked a man and woman at a booth during a trip to a local miniature show and they literally laughed at me when I asked and said, "You'll never find that one. It was discontinued long ago." But they didn't offer any kind of information as to what company made it, etc. like it was some much-guarded secret. They were rude so I didn't buy anything off of them.

Even if I will never find one to purchase, I'd love to know about the house. I love southwest-style stuff and I think it's exceptional.

Thanks for any help,

Nikki

post-911-1160055589.jpg

Sorry I can't help you with what house that is. I checked a couple of my "The Miniatures Catalog" issues from the 80's and didn't see anything like it. It might be a "bash" job by some one also. I am sure it is a dollhouse as the houses pictured on other Cir-Kit boxes are all dollhouses.

Valerie