My Tudor House is in a magazine!

pdlnpeabody

Thanks Jo!

I figured a holiday theme would be on the cover since this issue prints so close to it. Even if it was otherwise, there are so many pieces in the magazine that were also cover worthy. I'm hoping the house will be on February's cover, but I'll find out when everyone else does.

I haven't seen that magazine in any of the bookstores out here. I asked about it in the small store in town but she thought I meant a book about miniature horses! Not kidding! :doh: Can you see the article online?

I haven't seen that magazine in any of the bookstores out here. I asked about it in the small store in town but she thought I meant a book about miniature horses! Not kidding! :doh: Can you see the article online?

Only if you buy the e-version, which costs almost as much as the actual magazine (around $10 per issue in the U.S.) I found the local Books-a-Million carries it, but I don't know if that's a fluke.

I was given a link to post the article on my website, but haven't tried to put it up yet. The site doesn't allow me to update images or anything else, so I'm skeptical that it will work at all. It's like I barely have any control of the site.

The only Barnes & Noble in Omaha that sells it around me is too far away to justify the trip (my parents were visiting KC when they picked up the last one). My new master plan is to wait until next month's issue comes out and order both as back issues directly from the publisher.

Thanks Roxy, Blondie and Sam!

There are so many skilled members of our GL family, I wouldn't be surprised to see some familiar projects in Miniature Collector or DHMS. I probably have another week or two before I get to see the next issue (usually right before it hits store shelves in England) but I can hardly wait.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got the PDF version of "Part II" in my email today. I'll probably get the hardcopy in a few more days. I checked their Facebook link for the cover of their February issue- there aren't any pictures or mention of the house on the cover, but I'm not surprised.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...