My old gallery pictures

Just One More

I have a hard time finding things in my gallery here. I never learned how to put my pictures in after the upgrade to this forum awhile back. There are a lot of pictures but some are four or five years old. I got more into my doll collecting when I had over 12 houses. Now my dolls take up more room than the houses. LOL I wasn't building any for a couple of years and now just got the mini bug again.

I have my Picasa album but it's kind of a mess now because my computer was down and when my SIL got it back to me, my way of putting pictures in Picasa is all changed now too. I am not very skilled on computers and it's just trial and error most of the time. I can copy pictures from Picasa to my doll club, but can't email them or put them in the gallery here. I'd like to be able to show pictures of my houses so will just try and get them organized in Picasa. The link is at the bottom of my posts if anyone wants to see new pictures. There are quite a few in the Gallery here of my older houses but some I can't find.

You certainly have a lot of nice dolls. Some of them look surprisingly real. I particularly enjoyed seeing pictures of the dollhouses and hope you can find a way to post more. The vintage and country kitchens are adorable, but I like everything about your decorating style.

• Like 1

I really got carried away with the My Twinn Dolls. I have too many now. Same with American Girl. The dollhouses of course take up the most room. I've put the furniture in boxes in some of them and put them down in the basement on tables. If I ever sell them it would be just the empty houses. I'd try and sell the furniture separately. Both the houses and the dolls are a total obsession. My user name here is really how it is. I keep it all neatly displayed or in storage boxes out of the way. If I ever have a big sale, I know where everything is. Most of it I'm just not ready to let go yet. I have to learn how to organize my Picasa album. It's just all mixed up now.