reducing pictures

Carrie

Does anyone know an easy way to describe how to shrink pics to 1/12th scale?

Carrie, it depends on your media so to speak as well as your program you are working with if you are doing it on the 'puter.

I use ACDSee as my "photo/picture" program and find that program very easy to work with but have also used Irfanview amongst other programs.

Hugs

Carrie: I've used microsoft picture it and I've also used word. I've also used the resize tool and just keeping making it smaller until it is the right size. If you have a program that will let you insert a picture, has a ruler to guide you and lets you reduce it.

I have two programs I like first is Mgi photosuite I can grab any type of picture and make it a jpeg, Via internet or one of my own, I" copy and paste "it, then send it to Print artist I make a sign and I can reduse as much as I like, it has a measurment to help me determain the correct size.

I do this with all my wallpaper by duplacating the picture and arranging and it works great

I use both of these because I find this the most simplest ones to use.