Willowcrest Crisis

Ms. Mini

Hey there everyone! well as you all know i just started working on my willowcrest again after a 2 months break. We moved 2 months ago and the dollhouse kit box that i kept all the sheets of parts I hadnt used yet was still all taped up with moving tape. Well I finally got me craft area all cleaned up, set up all my tools, dusted down my willowcrest and go to get the instructions.. and they are no where to be found! i have no idea where they could be, I still have the sheet that shows what all the parts are for (thanksfully). Now my question is. does anyone know where I could find a copy of the instructions online? or does anyone have a copy that they have scanned into there computer? I would appericate anyones impute, im goingto go back to working on it right now and do as much as i can without the instructions.

hope ur all having a good weekend ;)

Jenny

Jenny, I most likely have the instructions in my kit, which I haven't opened yet. If you need them, I would be able to fax them to you or photocopy and mail them to you. Let me know what you need.

Nothing's more frustrating than not being to find what you need! ;)

Well I usually put the instruction sheets into a ringbinder but have at times happneded to misplace them on their way back into the ringbinder LOL which happened last time when I were re-starting the Aster which also sent me into panicky mood, but after a good look through the stack of collected "must haves" I too were able to locate them ;) Good to hear about your "find"

Hugs