Check out this house on e-bay

IAK

I like the sound of the album,what i did a few years ago with a craft site was we all made a book like a journal we each did 3 pagies each of our hobbie and about oufselfs photos ect,we then posted our books to each other and added our work to each one,this took about a year .The books went up and down the country over the usa and back we called it cj divas journal there something we called all think about in the furture10 people the max.We all got our books back once the circal got complete mine of course was about dollshouses just a couple of pages from each person and the end product was wonderful.We did drawings added photos of our craft each page we added ribbons and pretty little stickers ect none cost a lot of money.We of course put photos of our pets in there post your views.

post-971-1159366092_thumb.jpg

I love the Franklin Mint houses. My favorite on was the Rose cottgae & the Hummingbird cottgae they did. That one was the last one they did about 2 or 3 years ago and it just did not move me as much but I still think it's wonderful!

Sorry may have posted this mess on wrong topic,this mess is reply to a topic i saw on new posts today i must stop rushing and take note thanks.

That's too funny....I was wondering but figured that was what happened :rolleyes:

I know if I had $25,000 to spare for spending on Miniatures, I sure as heck wouldn't be spending it on already made houses, I'd be spending it on making my own amazing house. I guess that makes me weird, but I enjoy the 'putting together' as opposed to the having. Imagine all the fine, hand-crafted stuff you could buy with that dough, like Acquisto silver, and fine lighting--hand-made furniture. Ooooooh.

I guess that makes me weird, but I enjoy the 'putting together' as opposed to the having.

I suppose that makes me weird three???? I didn't like this house either and imagine asking all the money????

haha i think that would make all of us weird, because im with you too. if i had 25,000 to spend on dollhouse stuff, o man i would have a field day buying all kinds of furniture and craft supplies!! and not to mention kits!!

Count me in as being weird too. (not that that label is exactly a news flash where I'm concerned :p ) I'm sure there are a lot of people who would rather just collect miniatures, but those poor souls just don't realize how much satisfaction there is in building and furnishing your own.

Hmmmmm............I'm just thinking how much Bespaq $25,000 could buy.

Deb