New England Miniatures

grazhina

If you want to stay on top of what's new at NEM, I've been putting notifications on the New England Miniatures FaceBook page, and the NEM Blog. I've also been Pinning some of the new items as they come in onto Pinterest. I've added the Pinterest, FB and Twitter buttons to New England Miniatures product pages. You can check those sites, and when you see new product pictures, check the NEM new items page to see what else is new.

New miniatures are constantly added, sometimes weekly, sometimes every 2 or 3 weeks.

I've also started notifications on FB and the blog when items come back in stock. Sometimes it takes months for miniature items to become available again. Frustrating for you, and frustrating for store owners too, but that's just how it is.

There are 38 items on the New Items page right now. I missed posting here about the 4 half scale miniatures from Phoenix Model Developments I added on January 3, but you can find them easily on the Half Scale page.

Just remember that I prefix every 1/2 scale item name with 1:24, and I keep them all in one section. (At least for now it's still one section).

So---- just because I don't post new items here, doesn't mean there aren't any.

I'm waiting for a shipment from JBM, Bespaq is supposed to let me know about some new things, as is Lee's Line.

Link to NEM is in my sig, right?

• Like 1