Have you seen this before?

CatColorado

I keep seeing this little house in advertisements for a rw company. It looks to be 1/144th scale and I was wondering if it can be bought from somewhere. I know I haven't seen it anywhere else, but it sure is cute.

393849779CfXPfS_th.jpg

I got mine from E-bay.

it is a dollshouse dollhouse.

as for where they come from besides e-bay I can not tell you!

it is a cute house.

I have even seen one redecorated into an old english style cottage.

but Im not sure where :lol:

nutti :)

:( I have one of those in my daughter's dollhouse. If you want "dolls" to put in it that aren't too expensive, go to a hobby shop and get some "N-scale" people that they use on train layouts. B) The dollhouse is all plastic and has four rooms accessable from the back. It wouldn't be to hard to paint it different colors. I think that plastruct might even make tiny furniture that could fit - if you wanted to get carried away. :D

Most dollhouse stores seem to have that house -- I think it's another Dee's Delights offering. It's plastic. There is also a similar-looking wooden house that comes from Town Square and is paintable.

Does it have a name that I can use to search the web? Does it come with that Americana style door?

if you wanted to get carried away.

You mean carried away like this? It's furnished and everything. No people though.

153116031VWQyKA_th.jpg

Yes, that door is molded right into it.

There is also a similar-looking wooden house that comes from Town Square and is paintable.

Now I'm thinking wouldn't it be a hoot to get three or four of those little wooden ones and bash them together? Hmmmm..... :D

I love that eensy weensy southwestern house! :(

I just found the packaging for that plastic one. It is also from Town Square Miniatures and the Item # is D3109

Edited by shutterbugkc

Thank you! I was combing through Dee's online catalog and wasn't having any luck. I'll check Town Square now.

I made that adobe for my sister, you can see a few more pics here . Unfortunately, I don't have any good pictures of the insides, just the one bird's eye view. I loved that house. I put alot of heart into it.

Let me know if you can't find it because I know our little local shop has several in stock. I can pick one up for you. :D

(I believe the price was $1.90)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be great! I've been told that they are discontinued or permanently unavailable, so if you could send me one that would be greatly appreciated. How much do you think it would cost to ship so I can mail you a check?

Sorry, I got stuck away from my computer for a few days. The postage can be covered with two stamps! So the house, tax, and postage comes to just $2.79. :D

Just send me your address and I'll send you mine. I can drop it in the mail today if you want.

• 4 weeks later...

Cat

Try Norm's Dollhouses on 7800 S. Colorado Blvd. In Park medowes . Co.

Was there a few weeks ago he had a lot of diffrent styles .

When they where started it was one of those kit-a-month club offers like the House of minature funature club was . :lol:

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, Norm's is about a three hour drive from me. One of these days I WILL visit Norm's!

I've been told that they are discontinued or permanently unavailable,

Just an update, the retailer that I asked now carries this house. I am a little perturbed to say the least. :lol: