New wallpaper at Hobby Lobby

Just One More

Hobby Lobby has new wallpaper, their own brand, Mayberry Street. There are three 12 x 18 inch sheets for $5.99 in a roll. With the weekly 40% off coupon that's a great price. I got a really pretty toille in kind of greyish lavender and a cute small black and white check with country images border for a kitchen. They have at least four others, all tiny prints and very nice. They've had the same wallpapers forever and only had two sheets per package for the same price. They are tightly rolled so I reverse rolled them on a paper towel holder and now they are flat. Just when I was ready to give up on HL they came out with something really nice. :bear:

Went last night and picked up 8 different kinds. They are not out on store shelves yet. I had to ask a floor rep about them after I saw this thread and she unboxed them for me. They have: (1) black and white checkered with kitchen themed border (2) Fruit covered (3) The grey/lavender toile mentioned above (4) pale lavender with light purple scroll (5) baby animal nursery print (6) beige "rag-rolled" look (7) beige and white stripe w/border (8) pink w/white gardenia flowers and thin light green border.