Blonde question

cjack

Okay I have a blonde question. (everyone says there are no stupid questions so I just decided to call it a blonde question since I am sure some of you will laugh at this). One of the things I love about this forum is that there are people from all over the world and it is so much fun to look at all the different houses done by all nationalities. With the internet, it also means we can shop at places all over the world too. My question is......is the scale the same 1/12 in Europe as it is here in the USA? Since everyone else uses meters to measure and we use inches, I was just wondering. There are some great things I have found on the internet in England but was concerned about the scale. And just in case anyone was wondering, I am blonde and feel I am entitled to call it a blonde question since I spend so much time asking them. Hope all you guys can help like you have every other time I came pleading for help! Cathy

Cathy, 1/12th scale is the same no matter where you live. I've ordered many items from England and have not been disappointed yet! :D

BTW, love what you're doing with the Willowcrest! It looks awesome!! {{{shivering}}} I hear screaming from the closet behind me!! :D

I have to agree with Teresa. Your Willowcrest is coming along Wonderfully! The most popular scale (Regarding dollhouses) is 1" scale 1/12th scale or 1" = 1' scale which is all the same. The other scales ar enot as popular