Needed: Newberg Parts

fbingha

Hello,

I foolishly purchased an opened Newberg dollhouse. Apparently the previous owner began work on the base since the base parts are missing. If anyone has a parts Newberg I need: Base Floor #1, Base Floor #2, Base Floor Splice, Base Floor Supports, Base Walls #1 - #5.

I think I am just going to have to bite the bullet and purchase another Newberg, using what I have already painted and put together from this kit :(

Freddie, if you have already assembled the shell, is is possible to trace around it onto a big sheet of paper )or plywood, and skip a few steps) and make a new ground floor? Then you can decide things like whether you want a porch or other add-ons and how high you want the foundation to be (if you still have the front steps you can get an idea from them; if not, you can easily make new front steps to accomodate the height you choose to make your foundation). For the braces, simply cut squares of plywood the sides the same dimension as the height of your foundation, enough to make at least two or three pieces for every side. Cut them in half diagonally and glue them together to make the braces ( assuming they're like the floor braces for the foundations for the SF & Cambridge) and while your foundation is still upside down glue the doubled braces to the foundation and base wall equally spaced around each side.