Need Instructios for Cambridge

jakersman

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the forum, Jim. I just got internet access for long enough to catch up on posts I've missed. Peggi & I have built the Cambridge, you might PM her, as I'm on the road & have no idea when we'll be back home when I can begin The Search.

Jim you are in luck.. Although I was given this house already built and it was given to me by my nephew who incidently got it from his boss at the time. The instructions were included and passed along to me. So if you will pm me or email me from this site with your address I will be glad to send you a copy of the instructions. My instructions says for Cambridte CA 750 though and not GA 750.. Hopefully that is just a typo.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

If I still have mine they're buried, and I'm still recovering from getting a pacemaker a couple of weeks ago. If you haven't gotten any within the next month or so PM me to remind me & I'll go digging to see if I have them.

MandyLee, pm me from this site with your home & email address and I will try and get you a copy. If you have high speed hookup I may be able to email them to you but they are large files, so if you have dial up, mailing them would be better. I have them in a pdf file, but never learn how to reduce them.