Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas to every one. Hope you have a safe and sane one with family and friends.

No minis this year. Both DH and I had agreed no gift exchange for us this year as we had splurged on a re-upholstry of the sofa and chair in our family room and a new furnace to replace our old 60 year old one earlier this fall. (Both are great by the way!) However we did get each other a token small one and mine was one of those tools that have little clasps (or heiping hands) on either side of a magnifying glass. He said he really was troubled watching me paint some window mutins for the chateau and thought it would help. Really anxious to try it out. Hope to finally get back to miniing after a frustrating couple of weeks getting ready for Christmas.

Back atcha, Beverly. Our neighbors invited us over this afternoon to help them and their extended family eat and I'm adding some of my deadly chilled greenbeans with feta and jalapeno cornbread. One of their granddaughters got the DC Cambridge, since Mildred will have to be the one to go to Miss Grayson.

Back atcha, Beverly. Our neighbors invited us over this afternoon to help them and their extended family eat and I'm adding some of my deadly chilled greenbeans with feta and jalapeno cornbread. One of their granddaughters got the DC Cambridge, since Mildred will have to be the one to go to Miss Grayson.

Back atcha, Beverly. Our neighbors invited us over this afternoon to help them and their extended family eat and I'm adding some of my deadly chilled greenbeans with feta and jalapeno cornbread. One of their granddaughters got the DC Cambridge, since Mildred will have to be the one to go to Miss Grayson. Our gift to each other will be the workshop.

Merry Christmas to you, too, Beverly. Didn't see this post yesterday as we went to my Aunt's house for the day. DH and I have pretty well stopped the gift-exchange also, except for the grandchildren. I guess at this stage of life if we need something we just get it - the date doesn't matter. I have one of those magnifying things you mentioned. It is really great! Another thing I've found it very useful for, especially when I work on the micro minis, is to use the clamps to hold something after painting it. It holds it up so there's no "resting" line as the paint dries. :ohyeah: