Greenleaf laser cut outside staircase

uppitycats

I'm sorry to start a new thread about this, but I wanted to be sure that you master builders saw this maybe hairbrained idea:

I saw the outside steps and porch, laser cut, that Greenleaf offers: http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/Dollhouse-Stairs.html

I really like the looks of the laser cut...and since the entire dolllhouse is laser cut, I think installing "regular" stairs might look "clunky". So I thought about adapting the outside porch stairs to fit into the lighthouse. I'd leave off the porch, of course!, but use the risers, steps and railings to go from 1st - 2nd, 2nd to 3rd....and then use bits and pieces of laser cut wood (scraps from the dollhouse) to build a ladder to the tower room...

Is this crazy, or do you think it would work? The walls of the lighthouse are 8 sided. Obviously these stairs don't curl, but I'd run them up one side on one level, then cross over and have a second set on the other side running to the next leve., then cross over again and a set up to the third; a hole in the ceiling of the third level, with a regular ladder going up (which actually is common in old lighthouses)...

Anyway, that's my musings for the day... what do you think?