Miniatures.com Labor Day Sale

Adallae

For those who have been waiting for a sale to place an order at miniatures.com - I got a 20% off media code in the mail today. If you haven't seen it yet, keep an eye out! ;)

I had stockpiled some stuff on my wish list, waiting for my next order...and was going to place an order for more shingles yesterday...

I got behind and didn't get back to the 'puter. Good thing, as my card came in the mail today. Just went there and overspent....but I "saved" that 20%!! ;)

Yay!!! :( I got mine in the mail yesterday too.

BUT!!! I closed my bank account and reopened a new one last week and so I don't have my debit card or checkbooks yet. They said 7-10 business days. I really hope I get them before Sept 5! I already started going through my catalog and marking off items that I need. I've been holding off to buy them, but I think this sale is a good excuse to get them now. teehee :)

I would be so disappointed if I don't get my debit card or checkbooks in time before the sale ends!! I hope the bank calls me soon and tells me they got them in! :)

I would be so disappointed if I don't get my debit card or checkbooks in time before the sale ends!! I hope the bank calls me soon and tells me they got them in

Brenda, don't be too disappointed! I know when you want to shop it seems like the world will come to an end (believe me, I've been there), but HBS has 20% off sales fairly regularly so if you don't catch this one, another one is just around the corner!

Thanks Teresa!

I'm thinking I might have to buy the things I need in batches, that is this time around buy so much, and the next time they have a 20% off sale, buy another batch, etc. After I went through the catalog, I realized if I bought everything I circled all at once, I would be spending a small fortune!! :D

I did get my checkbooks yesterday, so yay! :D

Thanks for the code! I ordered my first kit and an xacto knife. Now I'm eyeing the furniture kits :D BTW Joanns.com is having a sale on all the dollhouse stuff and I have a free shipping(no minimum purchase) code--TAB60902. I'm probably going to get the furniture kits from joanns.com or maybe some already made off ebay.