Kits Kits and more Kits

Hi Everyone! Have a bunch of kits for sale- most unopened, as I got them from wherever- will try to let you know where and how they came to me.

BEACON HILL - fairly new- box was opened but since I have two I will make sure it is complete. I believe this one is from a while ago- like the 90's?

RGT NEWPORTt MDF version -very new never opened

BEAUMONT - new never opened- NOT the laser cut version

CAMBRIDGE!! (NOT new- was started but again I have two so I will make sure one is complete I had to buy second one as first was not all there:( )

LILY- not a very new kit but should be all there- got is from EBay and have not yet inventoried

RGT BOSTONIAN - complete but no box- would be best not to ship but if you are in Colorado I am in Denver ALOT.

RGT VICTORIA'S FARMHOUSE - brand new- unopened box

Duracraft SAN FRANCISCAN- plywood version unopened!

Artply ALLISON old and I an sure box has been opened at some point but should be complete.

Will take a fair price and actual shipping of course. Not looking for full retail certainly but not doing garage sale prices either. Send me a message or reply to this thread and I can send you pictures etc. Will make sure they are complete or you will know what is missing!

Kathy in Northern Colorado

Wah! I really wish I had room' time for it, that was the very first kit I ever built, and I cut my mini teeth on it, literally. It no longer exists, alas! I have a Newburg NIB to build instead; unless you'd want to swap?:ohyeah:

Oh- I am trying to clean them all out! I still have some really big ones here That I will keep: RGT Harborside and Queen Anne and a front opening shell. I just have too many and I don't have a huge amount of time either. So somethin's gotta give! I built that SF555 last spring and it was a wonderful kit. Constructing the tower portions so the windows would slide was really hard, but other than that I loved it.

OK - JUST UPDATING FOR YOU - I ADDED A COUPLE AT THE BOTTOM I FORGOT ABOUT:)

BEACON HILL - fairly new- box was opened but since I have two I will make sure it is complete. I believe this one is from a while ago- like the 90's?

RGT NEWPORTt MDF version -very new never opened

BEAUMONT - new never opened- NOT the laser cut version

CAMBRIDGE!! (NOT new- was started but again I have two so I will make sure one is complete I had to buy second one as first was not all there:( )

LILY- not a very new kit but should be all there- got is from EBay and have not yet inventoried

RGT BOSTONIAN - complete but no box- would be best not to ship but if you are in Colorado I am in Denver ALOT.

RGT VICTORIA'S FARMHOUSE - brand new- unopened box

Duracraft SAN FRANCISCAN SF555- plywood version unopened!

Artply ALLISON old and I an sure box has been opened at some point but should be complete. SOLD

RGT GAZEBO unopened new in box

1/2 Scale FAIRFIELD new in box- box has been taped but not opened.

DuraCraft Farmhouse FH500 new in box- never opened (can you believe that?)