My first Dollhouse

William

Hi:

Finally did it, got my pictures of the Jefferson posted. Hope everybody enjoys looking at them. It took me 2yrs. to complete including the outside grounds. I did some up-grades like the stairs, original Jefferson had only one set of stairs, I cut through the floor and added a 2nd. set of stairs and finished the attic also, I also added a sewing room off the bath room. I wished that I would have realized there were upgrades sooner than I did because I would have put woking doors and windows in as well as do the lighting as I went along. I did the lighting after the house was entirely finished, what a job that was. I like the clab board siding on the Jefferson not the miled siding like the others have, it looks more real I think. I found it to be a difficult house to build , but the end product

looks like the real thing. I have finished 4 other house since the Jefferson. the latest was the Montclair with 3 additions that I put together, wiried and decorated for a Dollhouse store near me in Jamesport. She also displays a lot of things that I make on consignment.

http://groups.aol.com/minifurniture

http://hometown.aol.com/quarterman43

Went into the gallery--did you realize you have to go to the last page first to view new stuff?--and looked at it all! Wonderful job William! I love that deck, and your garage!