New Garden Items available

I know those won't last long! Back when Wally World carried different plastic wedding cake decorations I picked up a few to use in landscapes, and kicking myself ever since, wishing I'd thought to get more when they were available. I don't expect any of those to last long.

The secret to painting plastic is to give it a light spritz of aerosol flat primer first. I do that whenever I want to paint Chrysnbon (except nail polish, which sticks to polystyrene just dandy): http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/uploads/1242231328/gallery_8_8_11792.jpg

I primed the cookware and painted it with acrylic paints to resemble the truly expensive items in the HBS catalogue, only worn, like my own and my grandmother's pots & pans. I sprayed the stove after building with flat black, before I added the silvery-colored plastic parts and then "washed" it with diluted acrylics to age it. I tried to attach the picture from my album here and still get the box with the X.